Shortly after midnight on 5/31/2012, the AuctionServices.com Team pushed some changes and updates to the Ignite to the production servers.
- Re-designed the main login page to highlight logging into Ignite vs. creating a new account.
- Removed the GetSatisfaction.com "Feedback" tab from the left side of the screen due to lack of use / interest.
- Updated the embedded HTML editor to the latest version to fix two problems
- Internet Explorer 9 users were unable to edit HTML fields.
- Firefox users were unable to edit the Directions field without first resizing the Directions HTML editor
If you continue to have any problems in the Ignite admin, please file tickets with our helpdesk as needed.